Senior Backend Engineer
This company is a Venture backed startup based in Los Angeles and is looking for an innovated and eager individual who is looking for a challenge. They are looking to add a Senior Back End engineer who is a hustler and possess the “go getter” personality type. You must understand ack end systems and data infrastructure, as well as experience designing tables. This Backend Engineer with work directly with the CEO as well as other members on the production team to define timelines. Customer service experience is a plus.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ Years of professional development experience with Python
- 1+ years of experience with Flask or Django
- Must understand backend systems and build the data infrastructures
Desired Skills & Experience
- AWS/Cloud knowledge
- GraphQL Experience
- Familiarity or experience with non-software engineer disciplines (mechanical, electrical)
- Has built production-grade software systems used by others
- 100% Backend development with Python
- 100% Hands on with Python
- Competitive Salary: $Up to 120k/year
You will receive the following benefits:
- Competitive compensation and benefits packages
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Paid Sick Time
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.