Senior Citrix Engineer
A company who is a global leader in third-party logistics and for over 30 years has been solving complex logistics challenges to leading companies worldwide. They are looking to bring on a Senior Engineer who will help provide support, design, and engineer their IT systems. Some of the different industries they’ve been apart of are: automotive, industrial, aerospace, and technology.
They are looking for someone who has experience delivering a highly available, well performing, and optimized applications and platforms for their companies. Also, someone who has been responsible for leveraging their skills within the IT infrastructure, such as Skype, VDI, Citrix, and HP.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years’ experience in IT Systems Engineering
- Strong understanding of network management tools
- Enterprise support experience with Skype, Active Directory, Office 365, and Citrix
- Virtualization experience with VMware
- Experience being in a client-facing role
- Effective communication skills
- Quickly able to diagnose the problem at hand
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ready to make an impact!
What You Will Be Doing
- 15% Researching
- 25% Designing
- 35% Engineering
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Life and AD&D
- Paid Sick Time Leave
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.