Python Developer with Venture-Backed Biotech Startup in Cambridge
One of Boston’s most impressive software engineering teams is seeking a Python developer to join them. Headquartered in Cambridge, this venture-backed biotech startup develops a search engine for the human genome to discover new molecules and protein sequences. As a member of one of Boston’s most impressive software engineering teams, you will build this search engine from the ground up using cutting edge technologies.
Required Skills & Experience
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science
- Expert Python programming skills
- Success applying machine learning algorithms to real world data sets.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience or interest in biotech
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands on
- Competitive Salary: Up to $200K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.