Full Stack Engineer
A leading SaaS platform provider that empowers more than 800 clients to deliver cloud communications solutions to more than 25,000 users is looking to expand their software engineering team in Texas!
The company’s culture is one that promotes innovation, entrepreneurship, accountability, and candidness. They pride themselves on fostering a culture that encourages creative energy, communication, and collaboration to achieve our success.
As a Full Stack Software Engineer, you will be part of a scrum team and work with Product Owner, QA Engineers, and fellow Software Developers in the analysis, design, development, test, deployment, and support of custom applications using Microsoft tools. You should be an intrinsically motivated problem solver with attention to detail and expertise in coding, analyzing, and troubleshooting complex systems. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to advance their skill set, solve interesting problems and work with a team of top-end engineers!
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with Web UI technologies (Angular or React or similar Framework)
- Strong experience with SQL Server and version control systems (TFS)
- Software development experience in C#, including working knowledge of standard libraries and design patterns
- Understanding and familiarity of Agile methodologies and CI/CD processes/technologies
- Working knowledge of Entity Framework and/or Entity Framework Core
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with developing Restful Web APIs with ASP.NET Core and ability to help Refactor MVC applications
- Solid working knowledge of Python, Docker, Kubernetes, SOLID principles
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Full Stack Development
- ASP.NET Core, C#, AngularJS
- Optimize controllers and repositories to improve page load times and reduce errors
- Refactor MVC applications
- Create and maintain Docker images of multiple ASP.NET Core applications
- Help build scalable, resilient, geo-redundant applications using Docker and Kubernetes
- Participate in all Scrum ceremonies
- Competitive Salary: Between 80k-100k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical/Dental and Vision insurance
- Company provided basic Life/AD&D insurance
- Company provided short term disability
- Voluntary long-term disability and supplemental life insurance
- PTO and Paid Holidays
- Company sponsored onsite and offsite outings
- Family-first business practices that include company sponsored outings for families
- Catered Lunch every Thursday
- Employee wellness program that includes quarterly massages
- Volunteer opportunities and VTO program
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.