A well-known San Francisco company in the financial service space is looking to bring on a Senior Product Designer on a 6-9 month contract-to-hire.
The company provides loans to small businesses, giving them the opportunity to grow and expand. Transparency is their main mission. One of their products allows small business owners to instantly see how they are being evaluated by a bank when applying for a loan, before they apply.
Required Skills & Experience
- Understanding of layouts, typography, colors, icons, and styleguides
- Experience creating personas, wireframes, prototypes, user flows, etc
- Analytical thinker who can think outside of the box
- Strong Interaction Design skillset
Desired Skills & Experience
- Portfolio displaying a wide variety of work
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% UX
- 40% UI
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Pay: Up to $75/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 – 9 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.