Senior QA Engineer
A Boston-area education company is seeking to hire a Senior QA Engineer.
They’re building out a new suite of educational applications used in elementary schools to assist students with learning & assess their educational needs. They’re hiring for a team of QA Engineers to work on automated testing with Java and Selenium to ensure reliability and performance of these products.
This is a year-long contract position with the possibility of extension.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least four years of experience in Software Quality Assurance
- At least two years of experience with automated testing
- Experience with Selenium is a must
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
Desired Skills & Experience
- B.S. in Software Engineering or related
- Experience with API testing tools is a plus
What You Will Be Doing
- Limited manual testing
- Test suite development
- Collaboration with other QA Engineers and Developers
- Up to $60/hr, DoE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Health, Dental & Vision insurance
- Pre-tax transportation benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.