Senior Citrix Engineer
We are working directly with the global leader in third-party logistics hiring manager for a Senior Engineer role. This company has been solving complex logistics challenges to leading companies such as automotive, industrial, aerospace, and technology worldwide for the last 30 plus years. This person would help provide support, engineering, and design their IT systems.
The ideal person for this position has experience delivering well performing, a highly available, and optimized applications and platforms for their companies. Also, this person will be responsible for leveraging their skill set within the IT infrastructure.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years’ experience in IT Systems Engineering
- At least a year experience working in a Windows environment
- Strong understanding of network management tools
- Enterprise support experience with Lync, Active Directory, Citrix, and Office 365
- Virtualization experience with VMware
- Operative communication skills
- Quickly able to diagnose the problem at hand
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience being in a client-facing role
- A team player
- Enjoys a fast-paced environment
What You Will Be Doing
- 10% Researching
- 30% Designing
- 40% Engineering
- Competitive Salary: Up to $60/hourly, DOE, yearlong contract
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Life and AD&D
- Paid Sick Time Leave
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.