Network Engineer with Leading Music Company/Cisco/Palo Alto
The world leader in music-based entertainment with a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries is looking to bring a Network Engineer onto their team. They identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
They are looking for a Network Engineer to establish and maintain network performance by building configurations and connections all while troubleshooting problems. You will monitor data backups, resolve issues and perform disaster recovery operations when required. The ideal candidate will have a working knowledge in network technologies, LAN/WAN/Wireless technologies, VOIP, network performance analysis and capacity planning, and experience with network monitoring tools.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4 years of network experience
- Experience with Cisco for routers and switches
- Experience with Palo Alto Firewalls
- Hands-on foundation on the full Windows Enterprise Suite especially in Azure Cloud Computing and Security.
- Experience with routing protocols
- Network infrastructure (WAN, MAN, LAN, Wifi, QoS for Data, Voice, and Video)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with VOIP
- Experience with virtual hosting technologies
- Cisco Certification (CCNP or higher)
What You Will Be Doing
- 100 % Windows Server
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $X55/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Catered lunches on Friday
- Relaxed work environment
- Gym reimbursement
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.