Red Hat Certified Systems Administrator
A Global technology consulting company that focuses on the financial services sector is looking to bring on a full stack developer. This company consists of experts in banking and payments, wealth management and Capital Markets and have a deep knowledge in financial services.
- Develop scripts to automate operational tasks
- Experience in full life cycle engineering and support of a container environment (OpenShift)
- Experience with AWS or other cloud provider
- Proven expertise in application containerization management with OpenShift
- Working with DevOps or Agile Processes
- In-depth knowledge of Docker/containerization
- Build and manager Docker baseline images
- Excellent knowledge of an experience with Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) operating system, system configuration management, and administration
Desired Skills & Experience
- Write technical documentation
- Possess strong network knowledge and skills network protocols
What You Will Be Doing
- Competitive Pay
- Contract to hire or direct hire
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Add additional perks specific to the work environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Motion Recruitment Partners is parent company to Jobspring Partners and Workbridge Associates, leading providers of IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.