A global leader in customer experience, wait management, and mobile check-in technology located in LA is looking to add a DevOps Engineer to their team. The cloud-based platform eliminates lines and time spent in waiting rooms, reduces operating costs, increases staff productivity, and boosts customer satisfaction.
Required Skills & Experience
- 8+ years of professional experience
- Expert working in a Linux
- Expert with AWS
- Expert with Kubernetes
- Experience with containerization technologies such as Docker
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with multiple cloud environments (AWS, GCP, or Azure)
- Previous startup experience and a passion for the startup environment
- Great culture fit
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.