Mid-Level Front End Developer/Pharma/Agency/WordPress
A pharmaceutical digital agency in Horsham, PA is looking for a strong front end developer to step in on a six-month contract as one of their developers steps away on family leave. This agency works primarily in the healthcare and pharma industry building campaigns for Northera, Sjogren’s Syndrome, and Cinryze.
You’d be coming in to work on the team of four front end developers focusing solely on the front end with some WordPress development. Working here you’d be working in a mix of new development, maintenance work, and even email and marketing campaigns. Apply today if you’re looking for a challenging contract role!
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience working with HTML5, CSS3, and jQuery
- RESTful API Integration
- Experience with front end frameworks such as Angular, React, or Vue is a bonus
- Knowledge of WordPress templating is a necessity
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Drupal is a huge bonus!
- Strong self-starter motivation is a benefit
- Previous agency experience is preferred
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Front End Development
- 50% Hands On
- 50% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $38/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 – 8 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- A Wellness Plan for your fitness goals
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.