An ideal candidate will have minimally 5 years of professional experience and can commute to the office five days a week. You will enjoy health benefits, 401K with matching and paid time off with paid holidays. Candidates applying must be able to pass a criminal background check and hair follicle drug test.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimally 5 years of professional software engineering experience
- Version control Git or SVN
- Node.js or exposure to Java
- Experience with Angular, Vue.js, React.js
- Database familiarity such as MySQL
- RESTful API Integration
- AGILE or Kanban process for management
- prior work with a full stack engineering team
Desired Skills & Experience
- Must live commutable to North Philadelphia
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% Front end/Client side development
- 30% Server side development
- 100% Hands On
- Salary: Up to $120,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Excellent Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- 401(k) with matching up to 3%
- Paid holidays
- 10 days PTO for vacation/sick/personal time
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.