.NET Software Engineer
A Non-profit organization that focuses on offering members access to new sport science research, dynamic youth programs, worldwide coaching clinics and much more! The team is looking for motivated engineers who take pride in the work that they do. This .NET developer will help to evolve and support applications that you work on will support running this non-profit sports association. We offer a casual, warm, innovative, and friendly work environment. We love what we do and we’re looking for others with positive human emotions!
We'll welcome and develop your skills, and reward you for helping us take the team to new heights. You’ll be integral in fostering collaboration, promoting learning and knowledge transfer, and giving input for process and practice improvements. Additionally, you’ll drive new development and support existing production applications and services.
This is NOT a remote job - because we love face-to-face collaboration. The position is on site at our location in the Grand Prairie, TX area. Neither relocation or remote work is offered.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related field
- Strong hands-on experience with C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server and Git.
- Experience with taking a Microservices approach to Web APIs, SOAP/REST, WCF.
- Proficient in all phases of the software development lifecycle (SDLC) including: analysis, design, coding, testing, and support.
Desired Skills & Experience
- .NET Core, ASP.NET Core, Entity Framework Core, etc.
- Microservices Architecture Experience
- Strong understanding and experience with Agile Methodologies
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% Server Side Development (C#)
- 40% Client Side Development (modern web frameworks)
- 100% Hands On
- 70% Individual Responsibilities
- 30% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: 70-75K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- 401(k) Plan with company match on the first 3% of pay you can contribute
- and 50% of the next 2% you contribute. Vested immediately
- Paid Time Off & 9-PTO holidays
- Education/Tuition Assistance Benefit
- Career Progress Opportunities & continuous learning/development
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.