Senior Ruby Engineer
This company is located in Santa Monica and is hiring for a Ruby Engineer who can join the team and make immediate contributions! This role will require building out the company product with emphasis on Design, Scaling and Database. The Ruby Engineer they are looking for will be able to exemplify clean, scalable code and the ability to contribute to product and design discussions on the daily. You will be required to learn new technology and frameworks as well as join the team with a positive mindset. The company is joining the billion-dollar market of betting and wagering and has a very lucrative space right now.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years’ experience with Ruby on Rails, Postgres
- Experience working with Redis, Heroku and other real-time data processing platforms
- Expert understanding of object-oriented design,
- Passion for the Sports and Gaming world
Desired Skills & Experience
- 100% Ruby
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Mentorship
- Competitive Salary Rate: $100k-150k DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Competitive compensation and benefits packages (i.e., Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, 401K)
- Discounted gym memberships
- Discretionary unlimited vacation time
- Generous PTO/Vacation
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.