Fullstack Python Developer / Django / React
They are moving away from an outsourced development model so in this role you would be their first in-house engineer and would be responsible for discovery, documentation and buildout so the ideal candidate is very hands-on. Over time you would also be involved in hiring and building out a team around you.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of professional Python web development experience using Django or Flask
- Ability to work independently
Desired Skills & Experience
- Previous experience transitioning from an outsourced to in-house development model and building out a team
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Python/Django Backend development
- 100% hands-on at first, will add leadership over time
- Competitive Pay: Up to $90/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 Months with intent to extend or convert to fulltime
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.