Senior Front End Engineer
This Oscar-winning company is in historic Burbank and is looking for a UI engineer to join the team. They are looking for a passionate, hardworking individual to help build exquisite user experience. This role will call for collaboration with Architecture, User Experience and many different teams through multiple projects to rapidly advance improvement to industry leading web. You will be responsible for high ownership, self sufficient roles that includes mentorship and principle contribution.
Required Skills & Experience
- Full-Stack development experience
• Partner with Product Management, Architecture and UX to take ideas from concept to working code.
• Knowledge of responsive and adaptive design principles.
• Participate in the UX/UI lifecycle, providing technical guidance and validation.
• Propose and develop elegant and user-friendly approaches to complex design problems.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 90% React
- 10% Node
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Mentorship
- Competitive Salary Rate: $110-130 DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Competitive compensation and benefits packages (i.e., Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, 401K)
- Free access to paid company events
- Unlimited PTO after 90 days
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Discounted gym memberships
- Discretionary unlimited vacation time
- Generous PTO/Vacation
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.