DevOps / Lead Release Engineer / Media
Are you passionate about your work, inspired by the impact it has on business and customers? A local Philadelphia company believes in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences.
This company is currently seeking a DevOps Engineer to join their Management Information Systems department. This team maintains and develops enhancements for the company-wide enterprise management system, CRM tool, and other applications. As the DevOps Engineer you will develop and support infrastructure that runs applications including the internally developed EMS, Flash and IT+ applications. This position requires an individual who can successfully work in a dynamic work environment where priorities change based on current business needs.
Required Skills & Experience
- 1 to 3 years’ experience administering and configuring Linux in production environments including writing and customizing Bash scripts.
- 3+ years’ experience administering Java based middleware for use in a production Linux environment
- Familiarity with Python and PHP script development and maintenance
- Professional experience with CD/CI tools such a Jenkins, Ansible, Puppet, etc.
- Experience migrating applications to AWS cloud infrastructure
- Experience writing and maintaining Apache Ant or Maven build scripts
- Exposure to container architecture (Docker, Vagrant, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to work and adapt well within a team environment
- Dynamic thinker and problem solver
- Experienced with Agile processes (Kanban, SCRUM, etc.)
- Ability to work well in a flexible environment
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to plan and prioritize work effectively
- Exemplary customer service skills
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands on
- Maintain and develop custom tools (including Bash, Ansible, Ant, and some Python or Batch scripts) for MIS application build, deployment and monitoring
- Ensure system infrastructure necessary to run both production and non-production versions of MIS applications is available and reliable
- Analyze and/or create business requirements, documentation and technical specifications in conjunction with MIS Business Analysts and our internal customers
- Contribute to Design and delivery of components for internal applications (primarily the EMS & Flash applications) and Web Services for use by external products and websites as needed
- Build solid working relationships with team members as well as collaborating with internal customers
- Competitive Salary: Up to $125K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Telecommuting/Work from Home
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Yoga at Work
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Rotating Office Artwork
- Extended time-off around holidays
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.