Senior J2EE Enterprise Architect
A client of ours in West LA is looking to bring on a Senior J2EE Enterprise Architect to join their team. This would be a 1-year contract where you will be responsible for working with both onsite and offshore teams to design, plan, develop and launch additional projects with a team of some of the brightest minds in the industry.
The ideal candidate is someone who has a strong professional experience with Java/Spring frameworks, uses Hibernate to communicate with SQL databases, has some familiarity with Jenkins for continuous integration and deployment and other DevOps tools and finally, familiarity with AWS or any cloud exposure is a big plus.
Required Skills & Experience
- 10+ years of Java/J2EE Development
- Experience with Spring Frameworks
- Experience using Hibernate
- Experience with SQL or NoSQL databases (DynamoDB, Cassandra or MongoDB)
- Experience building with python scripting and building ETLs
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s in computer science or equivalent
- Familiarity with AWS, GCP or Azure is a big plus
- Familiarity with DevOps tools is a big plus
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% Design/Architecture
- 30% Development
- 10% Deployment
- XX% Hands On
- XX% Management Duties
- XX% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $85/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 12 – 24 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.