Our client is one of the top 4 Banks in Canada and they’re looking for individuals who have development and exposure to software architecture to build the best and most cutting edge products as possible. If you are excited about building tools for the bank of the future by leveraging cloud technologies and cutting edge front end to back end solutions, then this role is for you!
This role will be a part of the cloud innovation team, where you will get the chance to interact with different dynamic teams across the Bank. As you build new and improving existing features for the feature, you will get to feel first hand the impact of your work across the bank.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years experience with React/Redux front end development is required.
- Extensive experience with reviewing code, product solutions, architectural design.
- Expert with Spring Boot, Java and back end development is essential \
- Experience with NodeJS/Cloud is a massive plus.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in collaborating with other teams and stakeholders to enable new capabilities.
- A Computer Science Degree
- Passion for problem solving
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Development
- 50% Hands On
- 25% Management Duties
- 25% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $125k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- 20% Bonus
- RRSP Matching
- Work from home at least 2 days/week
- Benefits Package – Dental, Medical, Vision
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.