A VA based company, dedicated to providing agile development and DevOps services to the Government and Commercial clients, is looking for Mid/Senior Engineers who will be responsible for standing up/maintaining and refining Code Pipeline and Runtime Infrastructure on AWS Platform.We offer fun, learning, and challenging environment to our team members, and we are committed to your growth as we grow.
Must have at least 3 years of CI/CD, AWS Infrastructure experience along with full stack experience in Java, Spring and/or Web development frameworks such as AngularJS or React. Should have used the following technical skills in the past but most importantly, should have understanding of full stack development and deployment.
- Standing up CI/CD Pipelines with GIT/Jenkins, SonarQube, Security Tools, Jmeter
- AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, Terraform/Cloudformation
- Linux/Windows EC2 instances. Powershell as well as Bash/Python Scripting
- Monitoring with New Relic, Log Mining with Splunk and comparable AWS Services
- AWS RDS Services as well as exposure to Databases and Data Access Frameworks such as Hibernate, Postgres, Oracle, Mongo DB
- Microservices architecture.
Citizenship is required and must be clearable for public trust.