Software Engineer-Innovating for a Better and Safer Future
Founded out of one of the leading health insurance providers in the United States, this company has one simple mandate and that is to bring disruptive innovations that make a better and safer future. They pursue this mandate by building and testing new experimental products based on customer-centric research. Three of the several emerging trends this company is focusing on are next-generation vehicles, connected living, and shared economy!
They are looking to hire a mid-level software engineer who will be working with React.js, Node.js, and Vue.js daily.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with React.js, Node.js, and Vue.js
- Experience with coding and active participation consumer research
- Knowledgeable on a variety of software programming languages
- Must be motivated and have a strong sense of responsibility
Desired Skills & Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Enjoy working in a collaborative work environment
- Enjoys working to ensure a better and safer future
- Motivated for constant new learning
What You Will Be Doing
- 40% React.js
- 40% Vue.js
- 20% Node.js
- 50% Hands On
- 50% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Paid holidays and sick days
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.