DevOps Engineer at Leading Shared Spectrum Company
A leading innovator in the shared spectrum industry is looking for a DevOps Engineer to help create a CI/CD pipeline that supports a wide range of cloud technologies. The company’s mission is to economize existing shared spectrum to deliver high quality mobile services. This job is a great opportunity for someone looking to join the spectrum sharing revolution.
Individuals suited for this job will be able to draft continuous integration and deployment frameworks while mentoring fellow DevOps Engineers. This job is proactive and independent; the company is looking for self-starters who work well in a team-based Agile environment.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with CircleCI and/or Jenkins
- Experience with Terraform or Cloud Formation
- Experience with Docker
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with DevOps technologies
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Strong familiarity with open-source libraries/packages
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% Operations
- 40% Development
- 100% hands-on
- Design a CI/CD pipeline for macro-scale and multi-faceted cloud applications
- Mentor fellow engineers in the implementation of said pipeline
- Facilitate and respond to inter-/intra-company feedback through constant open dialogue
- Salary: up to $160k/year
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Corporate Social Events
- Professional Development Programs
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.