Senior AWS Engineer
A well-established credit company is looking for a Senior AWS Security Engineer to join their team. The Engineer will be supporting a large AWS environment, and will be implementing systems and procedures to sustain the security and data.
This role is ideal for any Senior Cloud Security Engineer looking to have a critical impact at a large company.
Required Skills & Experience
- Production AWS experience
- Cloud security experience
- Security automation experience
- Ability to script
- Linux infrastructure background
Desired Skills & Experience
- Public and Private cloud experience
- Docker or Kubernetes experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands On
- Lead platform or operating system vulnerability scans that assess exposure of system to attacks or hacking
- Monitor Security Operations pager and respond to issues of potential viral activity, spam, phishing, etc
- Competitive Salary: Up to $180,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- 401(k) match
- Paid time off
- Casual work environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.