Director of DevOps
Long standing and profitable enterprise software company is building out their Professional Services division and hiring for a Director of DevOps. This individual will be overseeing 3 teams of engineers and focused on higher level strategy in order to automate as much of the process/environment as possible, building out CI/CD pipelines, new cloud infrastructure, and help continue to deliver custom solutions to clients. The ideal individuals is truly that mix of tech and management – someone who can do both effectively. Candidates should have managed teams before at least and remained technical enough with architecture and strategy. This is a high ranking position reporting into the SVP of this division.
Required Skills & Experience
- 10+ overall years of professional experience
- Experience running and implementing DevOps for companies
- Management experience running 1-3 teams in an Agile environment
- Experience building out and integrating enterprise software
- Windows and linux experience
- Azure the preferred cloud, but AWS and GCP are ok
What You Will Be Doing
- 10% Hands On
- 50% Management Duties
- 40% Architecture/Strategy
- Competitive Salary: Up to $170K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental and vision insurance, paid 80% by company
- 401(k) with 4% match
- 15 days PTO, 5 sick days
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Flexible hours
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.