Senior Full Stack Engineer / Developer
A local company experiencing exponential growth is disrupting the transportation industry by creating new applications and software that connects carriers and creates relationship between businesses, customers, and people. Use your expertise as a senior software engineer to join a team and collaborate on software development to architect, plan, build and create new applications used nationally.
Required Skills & Experience
- The optimal candidate will have 8+ years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- Professional experience with Java, C#, Python, or Node
- Exceptional Knowledge of Front End Frameworks like Angular, React, or Vue
- Knowledge of cloud services
- Familiarity with the CI/CD pipeline
Desired Skills & Experience
- Excellent oral and communication skills are a bonus
- Knowledge of RabbitMQ or Kafka is a huge plus
- Experience working in a .NET environment is a gold star
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Front End | 50% Back End
- 30% Architecture | 70% Hands On Coding
- 75% New | 25% Maintenance
- Competitive Salary: Up to $145K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.