FE Engineer | Uptown Dallas | React
This company is not your typical insurance company. They have completely re-imagined industry assumptions, and harnessed technology and big data to create life insurance products that aren’t just delightful to use, but deliver on their mission: to make financial products accessible to more people than ever before.
As a Front End Software Engineer you will develop new features for our products. You should be able to take on tasks independently with guidance from senior engineers. You should have instincts on how to architect software though you will be working with peers to design solutions. This company’s software engineers should be great teammates. You are willing to collaborate with other software engineers, product managers and designers. You also have exceptional written and verbal communication skills. Do you want to build products to reinvent a centuries old industry? If so, we'd love to hear from you.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of front end software development experience
- Professional experience with React; Experience with Redux a plus
- Experience using Docker for local software development
- A champion for Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD)
- Experience with distributed systems and microservices a plus
- Clear, concise written and verbal communication
- A desire and willingness to learn
- Initiative and motivation to make things happen
Desired Skills & Experience
- Awareness of AWS product offerings and deployment mechanisms.
- Understanding of software development processes and methods including Agile/Lean values and principles.
- Experience with some of the following: Distributed Computing, Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning, Platform Development, Networking, System Design, and/or Web Development
- Competitive salary
- Generous PTO
- Flexible schedule and work/life balance
- 100% company-paid health, dental, and vision insurance
- Choose your own computer setup (Mac or PC)
- Office snacks and weekly team lunches
- Team building events and activities
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.