A growing managed IT services company is looking for Network Engineers with MSP experience to work in their Newtown, PA and Cherry Hill, NJ locations. They are looking for hardworking and motivated engineers who thrive in a team oriented environment. The successful candidate will be able to look at simple and complex network environments to troubleshoot any amount of problems including, but not limited to, firewall issues, Active Directory issues, and domain namespace blacklisting. Other responsibilities will include printer issues, backup problems, delivery problems, virtualized system errors, and other compliance issues.
Required Skills & Experience
- Analyzing existing and future client needs
- Review technical alternatives with clients to determine the impact on their environment
- Maintain and upkeep a specific client’s security and compliance
- Cisco certifications of CCNA or CCNP preferred or equivalent work experience
- Previous MSP experience
- Excellent customer service skills and technical experience
- Can communicate professionally with all levels whether client facing or internally
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Cisco Environment
- 50% Firewalls including Palo Alto and ASA
- Up to 50% travel within radius of office
- 50% Systems & Networking
- Competitive Salary: Up to $90,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Health, dental and vision coverage
- “Competitive benefits package”
- Company Bonus Structure
- Company car with mileage reimbursement
- Wellness incentives (discounts for good health) and health resource
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.