Senior Software Engineer
Senior Fullstack Web Engineer
One of the largest health care companies is looking to add a Senior Engineer to their Web team. This opportunity would be working in an ever-growing field with a growing, large company that is making a significant impact in the world. If you are someone that's interested in working with a product shop that's coming out with some of the worlds most innovative health care technology then this opportunity is for you!
We're looking for someone that has an engineering background that has worked with Modern technologies, enjoys working with the latest and greatest technologies, and that has several years of professional development experience in a full life-cycle environment.
Required Skills & Experience
- Server-Side Engineering experience with Node.JS is preferable but also open to Python or GoLang
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Previous experience building out full life-cycle applications
- Data Visualization Experience with D3
Desired Skills & Experience
- B.S. in Computer Science or Related
- What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands On Ui Development and collaborating with cross-functional teams
You will receive the following benefits:
- Casual Work Environment
- Bonus Plan up to 15%
- The ability to work for a company changing the world
- Generous Vacation Policy
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 8% Match on 401k
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.