Partial Remote Senior Ruby on Rails Engineer
Company in the scientific realm, providing logistics for biopharmaceutical, animal-health and IVF companies worldwide, is seeking a Senior Rub Engineer. They provide frozen biological materials for the life-science community.
They need a strong, Senior Engineer who has 4-6 years of experience working with Ruby on Rails for the position. Candidates will be working on planning, analyzing, designing, and implementing Rails applications in accordance with business requirements.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of professional experience with Ruby on Rails
- Architecting, implementing and maintaining web applications with Rails
- Implementing, architecting and maintaining REST APIs
Desired Skills & Experience
- Java is a plus
- Computer Science degree or related field
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Server Side
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Pay: Up to $80/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 12-24 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 100% Remote after the first 2 weeks
- Dental insurance
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.