Senior DevOps Engineers/ IoT Gps Tracking/ Irving
Most Innovative Service of the Year Award-winning SaaS company in Orange County is growing and has an immediate opening for a Senior DevOps engineer at their Irving location. This company has a deep investment in product innovation and dedication to develop deeper relationships with its 20,000+ customers. Behind all their product success is a secure, cloud-based data management and transaction processing platform environment that supports nearly 4 million active subscribers, and more than 1 billion data events per quarter. The platform keeps customers reliably connected to assets no matter where they roam.
This company is looking for a highly motivated self-starter, who can lead and guide the team in automating an environment with Kubernetes. The candidate will have the opportunity to work on a next generation award winning product using the latest technologies.
Required Skills & Experience
- Kubernetes/Docker in production experience
- Python scripting experience
- Release and deployment process working with test and QA tooling includes things like (Jenkins, nexus, AWS ELB, chef, monitoring tools, rundeck)
- Experience with containers, migrating applications to microservice model
- Experience with migrating existing apps and services to Kubernetes
- Familiar with production readiness concepts and experience with supporting (high availability, monitoring, logging, alerting)
- 3+ years of AWS/ Chef
Desired Skills & Experience
- Kafka/ similar technology
- Cloud Services/ laaS engineering experience a plus
- Experience with Terraform is a big plus
- Enthusiastic, high-energy individual, self-motivated and self-directed—Culture is paramount!
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands On
- Maintaining performance of all customer production environments
- Storage, servers, networking, virtualization, automation systems
- Hardware and software solutions in private and public cloud
- Competitive Pay: Up to $63/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 3-months to hire
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.