3 Month C2H- UI/UX/ Dallas, TX
Based in North Dallas, a digital consulting and experience design agency that helps restaurant, retail, and CPG brands transform for the experience economy, is looking for a mid-senior frontend engineer to add to their growing team. This is a 3 month contract to hire position with a high opportunity for conversion.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of experience
- Deep Experience with well organized & structured markup (HTML & CSS)
- Ability to work on UX design work as well
- Experience with newer CSS concepts such as feature queries, grid layout, etc.
- Some experience making AJAX API calls from frontend code and managing associated state and frontend responsiveness
- Deep experience with Git, including how to manage & handle merge conflicts as well as working in an environment with a strict Git process such as git-flow
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands On
- 100% Client-Side
- 20% Team Collaboration; 80% Individual Contribution
- Competitive pay: Up to 65/hr
You will receive the following benefits:
- Extended health, dental, vision
- Casual and Flexible Work Culture and Environment
- Ability to work in a Tech-driven company
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with ca