Senior Software Engineer / .NET
A growing software company that delivers powerful marketing and revenue solutions to enterprise companies is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join their IT Team in Dallas, Texas. They created a one-of-a-kind ticketing platform that allows for multi-channel sales, mobile admission to venues, photo memories, and guest behavior analysis – all with the goal to increase value for the guest and revenue for the venue.
Required Skills & Experience
- Professional experience using .NET Core
- Knowledge of Cloud technology – Azure or AWS, Azure preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment and be able to hit the ground running day one
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% New Development, 50% Maintenance
- 75% Coding, 25% Architecture/Design Responsibilities
- 40% Front-End, 60% Back-End
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.