Systems Engineer III
We are currently working with a financial software company located in the Plano area that’s known for developing financial, accounting, and tax preparation software for companies and individuals nationwide! This reputable and well-established company has been featured on Fortunes 100 Best Companies to Work, throughout having 19 locations in 9 countries.
This software company is looking to add a full-time Systems Engineer to their Endpoint Management team. You will primarily provide operational support for their various Windows Servers (physical and virtual) and Desktop Management applications. Helping the team with building, securing, and operating their core IT functions. Secondarily, you will work closely with system architects and other EM Engineers to support their Infrastructure Technology stack.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ year of Windows Server and Administration experience
- Experience working on Window Servers 2003/2008/2012
- Hands on experience working with Airwatch
- Knowledge of Ivanti or Druva
- Hands on experience with monitoring tools
- Communicating technical needs to management teams
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Experience automating an environment with Kubernetes
- Effective communication skills
- Quickly able to diagnose the problem at hand
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of AGILE workflows
- Experience with Active Directory
- Used Powershell or shell for scripting
What You Will Be Doing
- 35% Maintaining Hardware & Software
- 30% troubleshooting
- 25% Monitoring
- 10% Deploying DEP
- Competitive Salary: 125,000/yr, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Life and AD&D
- Paid Sick Time Leave
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.