Backend Engineer - Python/Scala
A growing start-up in DC is launching a new product to their core team and is looking to add an engineer that has experience working in a product environment. This opportunity will work with data from companies around the world, in over 140 different countries and counting.
You'll have the opportunity to make a big impact in a space that doesn't have a lot of competition and work for a company that is helping to expose unethical dealings from companies around the world.
Required Skills & Experience
- 1-5 years of professional development preferred
- Experience working in a product, fast-paced environment with multiple different technologies.
- Production experience with Python, Scala, Spark, Data Engineering and more
- Cross tech-stack experience or expertise in more than one of the technologies is a huge plus!
Desired Skills & Experience
- BS in Computer Engineering/Science or similar field
- Data Science experience
What You Will Be Doing
- You will be working on hands on development of a growing platform with a small, but growing team
- Become a mentor to junior developers
- Unlimited PTO
- 5% 401K, health, dental insurance
- Stock option and annual bonuses up to 10% of your base
- Exceptonal learning Opportunity
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.