A SaaS company is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join the growing development team. In this role, you will contribute to building out API’s and services that support a fast-growing Ad platform, as well as contributing to the development and integration of additional projects.
This role is ideal for someone excited about building applications and services that are reliable and maintainable, and someone looking for a non-siloed role that allows for utilization of the entire tech stack.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of server-side development experience (Python preferred)
- AWS experience (Lambda serverless)
- MySQL, NoSQL or MongoDB experience
- Prior experience developing products is a plus
- BS or MS in Computer Science or a related field preferred
Desired Skills & Experience
- NodeJS and/or Python experience
- Ability to collaborate with senior management, product design team, and mentor junior team members
What You Will Be Doing
- 90% server-side development
- 10% UI design
- 100% Hands On
- 100% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay Rate: Up to $200k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Commuter Benefits
- Flex work hours
- Tuition Reimbursement potential
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.