Front End Developer
An innovative marketing company that provides online advertising data analytics for brands, retailers and manufactures is looking for a Mid-Senior Front-End Engineer to join their team and help develop their main application. This Engineer will be working with a team of four on a data marketing application that provides a solution for the lack of visibility into data sources for retailers and major brands.This Front-end engineer will be expanding and improving on the platforms main set of features that allows clients to manage their data more efficiently. On this team of four you would take ownership of the Front-End which is written in React and Typescript. Working with this company will allow this Front-End Engineer to work with modern up-to-date technology while owning the Front-End of this application.
Required Skills & Experience
- Must have working experiences with React
- Well versed in Typescript
Desired Skills & Experience
- Any additional experience in Python
- Understanding of SQL and relational data base experience
- Have a CS degree or anything similar
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% New Development
- 25% Maintenance
- 25% proof of concepts
- 90% Hands On
- 100% Team Collaboration
- Fantastic R&D space
- Full medical, dental, and vision health care plans, 401K, stock options
- Flexible hours and emphasis on employee work-life balance
- Gym onsite
- Annual conference and training budget to enhance skills
- Competitive Salaries and bonuses
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.