Office 365 Engineer
An enterprise Financial company in Philadelphia is looking for an Office 365 Engineer to join the team of about 7-10 Engineers. You will be the Lead Engineer responsible for projects involving a large migration from on premise Exchange into a Cloud based Office 365 environment. This will include designing, engineering, managing and administrating from the ground up. You must have strong Scripting, ideally with Powershell to Automate tasks.
Other duties will include working with Azure Active Directory, Backups, Skype, and Window Server Engineering. This company offers a competitive base + bonus, flexible hours and excellent PTO.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 5+ years Designing, Engineering and Administering Office 365 and Exchange
- Experience performing email migrations in enterprise level environments
- Windows Servers 2012, 2016
- Strong Powershell scripting
- Active Directory/Group Policy
- Azure AD
Desired Skills & Experiences
- BS Degree
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Messaging/Email Migrations
- 20% Server Engineering
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $125K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Excellent salary + bonus
- Excellent health, dental and vision
- Flexible hours
- Matching 401k
- Mentoring/training opportunities
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.