Senior Product Designer/UX/Pharma/New Team
A pharmaceutical digital agency in center city is looking for an experienced Product Designer to join their team working on an exciting new digital campaign for a cancer treatment product. This team currently works cross-functionally with project managers, web designers, UX designers, and they’re currently implementing a more product focused team. As a new member to the Product team you’ll be not only developing new designs for the team but working client facing with the treatment prescription owners and consumers benefitted from its capabilities.
Working here you’ll be working in a casual & fun environment, with a free onsite café and multiple locations to take a step away from your work. As well, their office space is open and modern, offering great natural lighting and artistic styling to help boost the creativity within the office. If you’re excited to be one of the first Product Designers on the team, apply today!
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of UX Design experience
- A degree in Graphic Design or equivalent experience
- Strong understanding of the best UX practices
- Ability to work across multiple platforms, web & mobile
- Expert level use of Sketch, InVision, Adobe XD, and even the Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with prototyping & taking a product from the idea phase to launch
- A portfolio of visually strong design work, including web and mobile accessible designs and case studies
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong communication both verbally and written, and the ability to collaborate well within a larger team environment
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% UX Design
- 50% Hands On
- 50% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $60/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 – 12 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- A casual work environment with a café including free coffee, sparkling waters, and other beverages
- The opportunity to join a Product Team from the ground up and help establish Product Design within a growing company
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.