UI Developer | Angular, HTML, CSS | Dallas, TX
Exciting opportunity to join a Fortune 500 company as a UI developer for a six-month contract to hire role. This position is going to focus on building a suite of cloud-based applications that will be utilized by the real estate, investment banking, and finance industries. Exciting opportunity to get into this company on the ground floor. Your expertise with Angular and UI front end development will make you the right fit for this role.
This company is developer focused and operates with a laid-back and collaborative environment. The team is getting ready to start production on several new development projects, which you’ll be a big part of. Interviews will begin soon so send in your applications today!
Required Skills & Experience
- Extensive experience with Angular 2+, HTML5, CSS3, and Bootstrap
- Prior work experience in an Agile methodology environment
- High School Diploma or GED required.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ability to work both independently and as part of an agile development team
- Experience with Webpack, Gulp, and Grunt
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science preferred: or equivalent combination of education and experience
What You Will Be Doing
- Angular 2+
- 70% front end development and hands-on coding
- 15% Testing
- 15% Collaboration with project management on design
- Contract to hire opportunity, $45-$55/hr DOE
- Flexible hours
- Laid-back / Collaborative environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.