Senior Systems Engineer
A Well-Established company in Philadelphia is looking to bring on a Senior Systems Engineer. Day to day operations of the position include automating and streamlining operational tasks utilizing software to enhance processes. In addition, the individual will help drive an adoption of a software driven data center. This position will be required to provide operational support in case of an incident with applications.
Required Skills & Experience
- 6+ years of System Engineer Experience
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix
- Coding skills using Bash, Perl, and Python
- Automation tool experience with Ansible, Puppet, or Chef
- Strong understanding of code deployment automation tools
- Experience with analytical and troubleshooting
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
- Understanding of Oracle Databases
- Experience working on HP Blade Systems
- Linux or Security Certifications
What You Will Be Doing
- 90% Linux
- 10% Windows
- Competitive Salary: Up to 115 K /year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) Match
- Paid Sick Time Leave
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.