Senior Java Engineer
A leading marketing and advertising agency based in Uptown, Dallas is looking to add a senior software engineer to their team! This company provides the most effective marketing strategies to various companies listed on Forbes Global 2000 List using their innovative technology platform to create brand stories and adaptive user experience in order to deliver the most superior marketing strategies within today’s ever-changing marketing, technology, and digital landscape.
This is a direct-hire position. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of professional experience using Java and Spring technologies
- Professional experience using XML related technologies and JSON
- Self-driven and dedicated individual that is able to work efficiently and effectively with team members
What You Will Be Doing
- 90% Back-end, 10% Front-end
- 100% Coding
- 70% New Development, 30% Maintenance
- 100% Hands On
- 0% Management Duties
- 90% Team Collaboration, 10% Individual Contribution
- Competitive Salary: Up to $90K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Time Off- 3 weeks vacation, 3 personal days, and all calendar holidays
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Opportunity to work a variety of different projects through all stages
- Opportunity to work with a team
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.