This lifestyle brand is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join their team in Manhattan. The company is known for their renowned fitness and health brands across the US. The company has been pushing their technology initiative to drive each of their brands’ success.
As a DevOps engineer you will be focused on Data. You will be working on release management, development tools, and performance. The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience with AWS high availability environments as well as an understanding of configuration management for CI/CD environments. A familiarity with Atlassian’s suite of tools as well as experience working with Docker.
This role will be a 3-6 month contract to hire - so if all goes well in the contract period, you will come on full time.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of relevant DevOps experience
- Experience with AWS tools
- Experience with data tools, such as ETL
- Experience with Docker
- Understanding of configuration management for CI/CD (Ansible, Jenkins)
- Experience working in a data centric environment
- Competitive Pay: Up to $53/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 3-6 months, to start
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.