Senior .NET Engineer
A new, yet rapidly growing company based in Grapevine is searching for an experienced Software Engineer to join their technical team! This company uses their cloud-based platform to provide hotel revenue management solutions to their clients in order to make lives easier, better, and smarter. With the use of their own management technologies, they specialize in hotel revenue management, hotel data analytics, digital strategy, and website development and marketing.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of professional experience with .NET/C#, SQL, and ASP.NET MVC
- Understanding of Cloud based technology such as AWS or AZURE
- Ability to work and comfortably work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
What You Will Be Doing
- 90% Green Development, 10% Maintenance
- 60% Hands On
- 40% Management Duties
- Competitive Pay: Up to $125k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.