Senior UI/UX Designer/AI/Enterprise/Entertainment
A globally recognized entertainment company in Center City, Philadelphia is looking for an experience UI/UX Designer to help design a chatbot for their millions of consumers. To help ensure the best possible service they’re designing and developing an AI-powered chat bot that allows consumers to troubleshoot product or technical issues. You’ll be joining the team at the beginning of the design process to optimize the user interface of this product.
Working on this product you’ll be working with highly talented designers on new and exciting technology. As well as this exciting product, you’ll be working in a state of the art office with completely modern technology on hand, multiple cafes onsite, and the ability to put your name on a product that millions of users will use from here on out. If you’re excited for the challenge and the opportunity to simplify the service process at a global level, apply today.
Required Skills & Experience
- 6+ Years of UI/UX Design experience
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s in Human Factors, Design, or Graphic Design is preferred
- Experience designing enterprise level applications
- Experience with Information Architecture for consumer websites
- Understanding of User Design Principles
- The ability to maintain web accessibility
- Expert level use of Sketch, InVision, Adobe XD, Axure, and the Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to complete rapid prototyping and wireframing
- Capability to execute hi-fidelity mock ups
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Previous experience designing AI products is a huge plus!
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% UX Design
- 50% Hands On
- 50% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $80/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 12 – 16 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.