Java Software Engineer, Blockchain/Cryptocurrency
A global company specializing in products pertaining to payment and foreign exchange solutions has opened an innovations division in Richardson, TX. They created the first global gifting network that allows consumers and businesses to exchange monetary gifts that are redeemable for millions of products across 250+ retailers in 5 countries. The parent company has a much larger global reach and is always expanding and innovating new solutions.
They are seeking a full-time Java engineer to add a team lead for a team that specifically deals with providing innovation solutions in blockchain/cryptocurrency and ICO strategies. They are willing to pay up to $100k. If you want to be working with the newest financial technologies in a challenging and fast-paced environment, this job may be for you!
Desired Skills & Experience
- Extensive experience with Microservices and JAVA Architecture
- Experience with Data Structure Libraries and interest in Data Science, Engineering, etc.
- Experience with designing cloud infrastructure and services like AWS and related APIs.
- CI/CD automation tools such as Jenkins, Bamboo, and artifact repositories like Nexus or Archiva.
- Any Data Pipelining experience with tools such as Kafka, Flink or Spark highly desired.
What You Will Be Doing
- 90%-100% Server Side Development (JAVA, Microservices)
- 80% Prototype, Discovery Development, Innovation Engineering
- 90% Hands On
- 10% SME
- 70% Individual Duties
- 30% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $100K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and, Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Incentive-based bonus
- Generous PTO, flexible schedule and fun, challenging work environment working with innovation technologies!
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.