React Developer / Engineer
Are you looking to join a team that is positive and diverse? A company that has a great reputation in the used car industry? We’re looking to add to our team to build dynamic applications that’ll help tackle complex problems to help actual people. With us, you’ll be taking your knowledge of delivering real-time, data-driven web applications along with supporting them in production to create applications and tooling for some of the world’s largest automobile dealers in the used car industry.
Looking for a candidate with past experiences real-time, data-driven web applications – with this experience supporting them in production. Can explain your process in detail when it comes to debugging and tackling technical debt. Be comfortable interacting with Java Developers, data engineers, QA, and product owners.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2-4+ years of industry experience doing front-end development and building web applications
- Can design these applications from the ground up – with limited information
- Able to show consistent execution and delivery for yourself and the rest of your team
- You’re able to write modular and compassable code for flexibility, sharing, and re-use.
- Experience using object-oriented and functional programming concepts
- Past support with short and long term applications – development to production
- Able to update a UI with asynchronous calls and data
- Programming principles such as KISS and SOLID
- Familiar with writing thorough unit, integration, and E2E test suites
Desired Skills & Experience
- BS/MS degree within tech – or a field related
- Familiar working with ES6+, React, Redux, Webpack, and Node
- Experience working with Git and Git Flow
- Know how to chart libraries such as building dynamic data visualizations
- Familiar connecting to RESTful Web Services for data access
- Experience developing within AWS infrastructure, Jenkins, along with CI/CD
What You Will Be Doing
- 75% New | 25% Maintenance
- 90% Coding | 10% Architecture
- 100% Frontend | 0% Backend
- Competitive Salary: Up to $105K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.