Mid-Level UI/UX Designer/Pharma/Digital Agency
A healthcare digital agency in Plymouth Meeting, PA is looking for a skilled UI/UX Designer to join their growing team of five designers. They’re focusing on developing and designing applications to simplify the prescription process for patients. You’ll be helping to optimize the user experience of a prescription application, similar to a robo-pharmacist, that communicates how to take your prescriptions and reminds you when it’s time.
As a designer on the team you’ll be helping to gather requirements, prototype both web and mobile designs, and to work on creating visually strong and appealing designs. Working here you’ll be working in a casual and modern environment that offers exciting opportunities for growth and mentorship. If you’re looking to take your career in the pharma direction, apply today!
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ Years of Professional Design experience
- Expert use of Sketch, InVision, Adobe XD, and the Adobe Creative Suite
- Visually strong portfolio, showcasing your ability to iterate a strong design process
- Capability to execute rapid prototyping, hi-fidelity wireframes,
- Previous experience designing applications for both web and mobile
- Ability to uphold the best design practices and standards
Desired Skills & Experience
- Previous experience designing pharmaceutical & healthcare applications
- Experience within an agency or in a marketing role is preferred
- Interest in partnering with a senior designer to help grow your career
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% UI/UX Design
- 50% Hands On
- 50% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $50/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 – 12 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- The ability to join on an exciting new project with opportunity for growth in your career
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.