Senior Software Engineer for revolutionizing payment platform company
This Boston based company is addressing the challenges that have arisen within the payment processes environment. These days, we swipe cards, tap buttons and press submit. But, many of our most important bills have not yet caught up- from things like child’s care or tuition payments, or even taxes and rent. This companies mission is to solve these problems and make bill payment as simple and seamless as possible.
They are looking for a Senior software engineer to join their team. This will come with leadership responsibilities, assisting in scaling the payment platform with growth demands, as well as provide mentorship for the other members of the team.
Required Skills & Experience
- 6+ years of professional software development experience
- 3+ years of software architecture experience working on complex distributed systems
- 2+ years of leadership experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ability to multitask, trouble shoot, and adapt
- Willing to take risks and move fast
What You Will Be Doing
- Own development and delivery for large features
- Define software architecture and design
- Define and lead work breakdown
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.