Information Security Architect - Remote
A Software company based in the Philadelphia area is looking for a remote Information Security Architect. You will be doing 80% new design and architecture and about 20% implementations when needed. This includes projects like designing out the SOC, performing Cyber Security Architecture reviews and Risk Assessments, implementing GRC/HIPAA, IT Auditing, recommending new SIEM tools and architecture of the new products, NIST Frameworks, etc. You must have the ability to provide guidance on Security best practices and compliance as it relates to the Corporate Security Policies and Procedures This includes both on premise and in the Cloud.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 6+ years as a Security Architect
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to work with cross functional teams
- Risk Assessments / Vulnerability Management
- Frameworks such as NIST
- Incident Response
- SIEM Design and Architecture
- Compliance, GRC, SOX, HIPPA, ISO
What You Will Be Doing
- 90% Design and Architecture
- 10% Implementations
- Competitive Salary: Up to $125K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Excellent health, dental and vision
- Flexible hours
- Matching 401k
- Mentoring/training opportunities
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.