DevOps Engineer / Mid-level / Manhattan
A “tech startup” within a very large electric and utilities company is looking to hire a Senior DevOps Engineer. This is a full-time position in Union Square, Manhattan.
This group was formed almost a year ago to give the company a digital transformation of sorts when it comes to their web and mobile products.
So far, the team has about 40 people and they continue to grow! They’re looking to hire two DevOps Engineers (one Senior and one Mid-level) to work closely with their engineering and business team leaders to create a highly scalable and reliable infrastructure.
Their ideal candidate has a strong DevOps background with cloud, CI/CD, configuration management and infrastructure as code experience.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years as a DevOps Engineer
- 3+ years in a cloud infrastructure
- They use Azure but are open to AWS, GCP & other cloud backgrounds
- Configuration Management experience – Chef, Ansible or Puppet
Desired Skills & Experience
- Infrastructure as code – Terraform ideally but CloudFormation okay too
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.